Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome to CZARdom!

 
Hey! I’m back to blogging again. And to those who’ve been tracking my previous blogging activities, you may already know this isn’t the first blog I’ve ever made. This is actually the eighth I guess. Not sure. LOL!
 
But anyway, sorry for the inconsistency. Believe me, I’m sort of annoyed with this on-and-off routine. I think it’s part of life. What’s important is to be able to do what you love to do at the time when you want to do it. And now, I so love to blog again; and because I can, I will. I hope this will be the last one ‘til death. <fingers crossed>

 
 
And so, Welcome to CZARdom!
 
Just because it was named after me (minus the ~dom) doesn’t mean it’s just a personal blog filled with many accounts of my life. NO! Well, partly yes. It’s actually a general-slash-personal-slash-entertainment-slash-music-slash-news-and-so-on-and-so-forth blog. I’m so out of the you-have-to-have-your-own-niche style of blogging. F***niche! I’m well-rounded. Ha!
 
I decided to make it this way because I’m too multifaceted and so fond of sharing things under the sun. I am interested in so many things, and there was a time that I actually attempted on segregating them—one or two per blog. But it failed, because it’s tedious and blogging turned into no-fun, and I was like working hard for nothing. It was crazy to the point that I even felt I was being sliced in pieces, and I inappropriately controlled each side of myself which I may say, had resulted to online identity crisis of some degree. That’s how it affected me. Don’t laugh. :)
 
And through reflections and clinging to the belief that I am who I am, I’ve become whole again; and this blog shall serve as the online consolidation of the pieces of me. Then, I shall be solely called Czar (not VJ Czar) in every aspect I may dwell. I may have alter-egos though in my creative/artistic endeavors. But it’s still me.
 
So why CZARdom?
 
The term is actually an accepted word in English dictionaries. “Tsardom” is its more familiar variant, which has something to do with the state of being a “tsar” or “czar”; that’s a term for emperor who once ruled Russia, Serbia among others.
 
And by that, you’d know now how fly my name is! Hahaha!
 
So thinking how cool that word is, I decided to adopt and pimp it a little bit by uppercasing “czar” to emphasize my royal name. But let me just tell you I’m not adopting the full meaning of it, especially those that reflect the bad sides of ancient rulers dubbed as “czar”. In addition, I’m not recognizing the imperial idea of the term, because that contradicts who I am. I love goodness inasmuch as I love freedom, fairness and equality. I may then personally describe “CZARdom” as being an emperor of your own self, your own world and your own life.
 
By the way, another meaning of it is translated as “a person with great power in a particular area”. It’s more political in nature though, but I still love the definition.
 
And for the miscellanea, CZARdom actually has a connection to my ultimate dream: STARDOM. See how they rhyme? That’s it, and that’s why I dropped the “VJ”. I think it drives more good vibes now that I dropped it.
 
Aside from that, CZARdom may then be a portmanteau word for “Czar’s Domain”, which refers to my lairs online, more particularly, here.
 
It’s basically all about me + the things I’m good and interested at, baby!
 
So I’m cutting my first post right here. Thanks for reading this, and keep yourself posted for the forthcoming stuff here at CZARdom!
 
Bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...