Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Se7en (1995) Quotes

Se7en (1995)

  1. Look, it would be great for me if we didn't start out kicking each other in the balls.
  2. Don't even start that big brain of yours cooking on this, alright?
  3. Anyone who spends a significant amount of time with me finds me disagreeable.
  4. In any major city, minding your own business is a science.
  5. Even the most promising clues, it usually only lead to others.
  6. It's impressive to see a man feeding off his emotions.
  7. I can tell you now that I know...I mean...I'm positive that I made the right decision. But there's not a day that passes that I don't wish that I had made a different choice.
  8. I'm trusting you more than I trust most people.
  9. People don't want a champion. They want to eat cheeseburgers, play lotto and watch TV.
  10. Apathy is a solution.
  11. It's easier to lose yourself in drugs than it is to cope with life. It's easier to steal what you want than to earn it. It's easier to beat a child than to raise it. Love costs, it takes effort, work.
  12. Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit him with a sledgehammer. And then you'll notice you'll get their strict attention.
  13. Nothing wrong with a man taking pleasure in his work.
  14. Ernest Hemingway once wrote: "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...