Saturday, September 10, 2011

Enchanted (2007)

Enchanted (2007)

  1. We have got a face to put together here while it's still ingrained in her subcranium.
  2. Lips are the only things that touch.
  3. So to spend a life of endless bliss, just find who you love through true love's kiss.
  4. Just because she has on a funny dress, doesn't mean she's a princess.
  5. Time is of the essence.
  6. You've been a very kind friend to me when I had none. And I would never want to make you unhappy or cause you any trouble, so...I'll go.
  7. Maybe we should do what you would do. You meet, you have lunch, and get married.
  8. It's not enough to take the one you love for granted.
  9. If you say nothing happened, nothing happened. I trust you.
  10. I just want her to be strong, you know...to be able to face the world for what it is. That's why I don't encourage the fairy tales.
  11. It's tempting to see things the way you wish they were instead of how they are.
  12. If a relationship has issues at the beginning, it doesn't get any better.
  13. Everybody has problems. Everybody has bad times. Do we sacrifice all of the good times because of them?
  14. I said I didn't. I never said I couldn't.
  15. Start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeve.
  16. Sometimes you reach what realest by making believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...