Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider – The Cradle Of Life (2003) Quotes

Lara Croft [Tomb Raider] [The Cradle Of Life] (2003)

  1. Everything lost is meant to be found.
  2. It's not nice to fool Mother Nature.
  3. Nature is about balance. All the world comes in pairs. Yin and Yang, right and wrong, men and women, what's pleasure without pain.
  4. What part of "never come back again" didn't you understand?
  5. I don't think we're alike. But I do think we're a pair. Opposite sides of the same coin.
  6. What's left of the world blames them.
  7. I'm not leaving because I couldn't kill you. I'm leaving because I could.
  8. Some secrets must remain secrets.
  9. Some things are not meant to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...