Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blades Of Glory (2007)

Blades Of Glory (2007)

  1. Gotta step aside, home school. There's a new sheriff in town.
  2. The only thing sweeter than winning a gold medal is sharing it with your fellow countryman.
  3. It's like a Band-Aid. Just rip it off. We'll both feel better.
  4. I know more than you think I know hell. I know more than you know you know.
  5. Now maybe underneath all your bullshit, we can still find something beautiful.
  6. The media loves freaks.
  7. They laughed at Louis Armstrong when he said he was gonna go to the moon. Now, he's up there laughing at them.
  8. I'm not gonna say wow, but wow!
  9. I'm not gonna spend my life in a cage of fear.
  10. The honorable thing is to walk away and that is exactly what I'm doing.
  11. If you can dream it, you can do it.
  12. Let's capture the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...