Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Bucket List (2007) Quotes

The Bucket List (2007)

  1. It's difficult to understand the sum of a person's life. Some people would tell you it's measured by the ones left behind. Some believe that it can be measured in faith. Some say by love. Other folks say, life has no meaning at all.
  2. I believe that you measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you.
  3. Boys and girls, you need me, I do not need you.
  4. I believe more people die from visitors than diseases.
  5. Nobody's perfect.
  6. Treat it as if it were your own.
  7. We can do this...we should do this.
  8. We're both in the same boat. How's that for a metaphor?
  9. That is a real twist, even by your standards.
  10. We live to die another day.
  11. You can run, but you cannot hide.
  12. Didn't anyone ever tell you that it's rude to talk about someone else's money?
  13. We live and we die, and the wheels of the bus go round and round.
  14. I would love to be wrong. If I'm wrong, I win.
  15. I'm prepared for my husband to die. I'm just not prepared to lose him while he's still alive.
  16. Everyone is afraid to die alone.
  17. I'm not everyone.
  18. Everyone is everyone.
  19. Our lives are streams...flowing in to the same river, towards whatever heaven lays, in the mist beyond the falls.
  20. Close your eyes and let the waters take you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...