Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Cebuano Remake Premieres NOW!!!

Mind reading this first? :)
 
Sorry for telling y’all this would come out on September 2. It was supposed to though and I meant it. But I got an invite with my friends to watch a show, which I’d say, was way way far from what we anticipated.
But anyway, that’s not really the issue here, and I had a great night + great sesh with my “friendships”.
 
So I swore to release it the following day.
 
Actually, I was able to upload the song when I got home, but set it in private for the time being because it’s already late, and I gotta wake up real early for a medical mission. Then, the worthwhile event ended and I got really exhausted; took a break during the night, half-consciously realizing it’s already September 4. Damn.
 
So sorry again for further delay.
 
But just this moment, I was like “this must be the perfect release date”… ’cause someone’s celebrating her birthday today.
 
She’s the singer who popularized the song which you’re about hear from me translated in my native dialect. Got any idea who? Scroll down.
 
 
 




 
 




 
 
 
 
Who run the world???
 
 






 
 
GIRLS!!!
 
 








 
 
 




 
 
Yup, it’s Beyoncé! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY B! I U.
 
 
But I regret to inform you (if you are expecting) that “Run The World (Girls)” isn’t the one I recorded. :(
 
It’s the single after it instead, and if you still have no idea what that is, I’mma let you know now.
 


It’s “BEST THING I NEVER HAD”.

Excited? LOL!
 
And it world-premieres NOW! Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...