Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pokémon: Mewtwo Returns (2001) Quotes

Pokémon [Mewtwo Returns] (2001)

  1. We are outcasts. So, we must live as outcasts...if we are to live at all.
  2. If we see the moon as they do, why can we not see the Earth as they do?
  3. I said "good morning" 'cause even though it's after midnight, if I said "good night", you might go to bed.
  4. You may have done it before, but not anymore.
  5. Now, we must go our separate ways. But, I hope that when you think of me as you must certainly will, try to remember that there is something good in goodbye.
  6. You were born in it, and you can live in it...anyway and anywhere you want.
  7. We are what we are.
  8. We will remain here and live in peace...if we can.
  9. So, you scratch its back and it scratches yours.
  10. You may control my body, but you will never control my will.
  11. Pain makes the body master of the will.
  12. Do you always need a reason to help somebody?
  13. The shame of that past is not ours. It belongs to those who use our past to set us apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...