Saturday, September 10, 2011

National Treasure: Book Of Secrets (2007) Quotes

National Treasure [Book Of Secrets] (2007)

  1. Women...Can't live with them, especially if they change the alarm codes.
  2. One look under infrared.
  3. Unless you decode the cipher, this does not prove a theory.
  4. You know the truth. That's all that matters.
  5. The debt that all men pay is death.
  6. A man only has one lifetime, but history can remember you forever.
  7. What's wrong with being right?
  8. If I turn out to be right after I assume that I'm right, then I'm correct.
  9. When you get to a conclusion without asking, and you happen to be right, you got lucky.
  10. Just because you may know what my answer is going to be doesn't mean you don't have to ask me.
  11. No, I can do it. I just don't like the thing that you assumed that I can do it.
  12. One syllable...a knife in the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...