Saturday, September 10, 2011

Batman Begins (2005)

Batman Begins (2005)

  1. You're not the devil. You're practice.
  2. A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed or locked up.
  3. If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.
  4. Death does not wait for you to be ready. Death is not considerate or fair.
  5. Why do we fall?...So we can learn to pick ourselves up.
  6. All creatures feel fear.
  7. The training is nothing. Will is everything.
  8. Your anger gives you great power. But if you let it, it will destroy you.
  9. Old habits die hard.
  10. Justice is about harmony. Revenge is about you making yourself feel better.
  11. To conquer your fear, you must become fear.
  12. People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy.
  13. I scratch your back, you scratch mine.
  14. If you don't want to tell me exactly what you're doing when I'm asked, I don't have to lie. But don't think of me as an idiot.
  15. Ignorance is bliss. Don't burden yourself with the secrets of scary people.
  16. You can't take the law into your own hands.
  17. You can't change the world on your own.
  18. It's what you do that defines you.
  19. Better safe than sorry.
  20. Justice is balance.
  21. It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...