Sunday, November 13, 2011

CZARpiqx: A New CZARdom Feature

I’ve always been interested in photography. Yet, unlike everybody else who loves it, I don’t really pay close attention to the technicalities. It’s not that I take pictures plainly, but it’s just that I believe every photo I take speaks of something no matter how unprofessional (if that’s what it’s called) it would look like.

I value image quality by the way, but not too much like really investing a lot of money for it. Apart from that, an image with a message and with an artistic sense catches me. This actually matters more to the point that I may disregard high-quality pics, however lacking message and artistry. As to how I execute this…all depends on my feelings and personal opinion. :)

Obtaining such pics doesn’t require me to take a lot of preparation time. I take pictures with my cam whenever I want to. And if I think one shot seems like a jackpot, I keep it. I am a come-what-may photographer. Ha!

I surely have taken a number of pics ever since I got myself a cam. And now, I am reviewing them once more in search of awesome shots that’s worth sharing for. And with this, I am pleased to announce y’all a new CZARdom feature for my photography endeavors: CZARpiqx!

CZARpiqx logo

Check my blog at some times as I will be posting pics I am proud to say I took in the past and recently. Most of the pics are raw, however some were taken with effects from the camera I used. But rest assured, none were photoshopped.

Let’s love photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...