Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Game Plan (2007) Quotes

The Game Plan (2007)

  1. Never say no.
  2. Everybody, get on the king's back and I'm gonna lead you to the promised land.
  3. If I had a dime for every time I heard that one...
  4. But I'm a kid and kids love sugar.
  5. The simpler the better.
  6. This is your game plan. Learn it, live it, love it.
  7. Sometimes things get thrown at you unexpectedly, then you go to call an audible. You go to learn on the go.
  8. Well, at least, I got a mind, because if i didn't, I'd be just like you!
  9. Well, I'm lucky, because as far as I'm concerned, you are nothing like me.
  10. Dads are great for picking you up and dusting you off. They give you the courage to do things that you never thought you could.
  11. We've worked way too hard to quit now.
  12. We've worked way too hard for you to throw in the towel now.
  13. Win or lose today, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...