Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King (2003) Quotes

The Lord Of The Rings [The Return Of The King] (2003)

  1. You are a lesser son of greater sires.
  2. You withdraw your guard, and I will tell you where your doom will be decided.
  3. Night changes many thoughts.
  4. Sleep...while you can.
  5. A fool, but an honest fool he remains.
  6. I would get him into the worst sort of trouble.
  7. Some things are certain.
  8. The mightiest man may be slain by one arrow.
  9. Anything happens to him, you have me to answer to.
  10. One sniff something's not right. One hair stands up on the back of my head, it's over.
  11. No more slinker. No more stinker.
  12. A generous deed should not be checked with cold counsel.
  13. I do not doubt his heart, only the reach of his arm.
  14. Don't go where I can't follow.
  15. I will not say, "Do not weep"...for not all tears are an evil.
  16. You have so much to enjoy, and to be, and to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...