Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers (2002) Quotes

The Lord Of The Rings [The Two Towers] (2002)

  1. There's no promise you make that I can trust.
  2. Give me your name, and I shall give you mine.
  3. Ill news is an ill guest.
  4. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth.
  5. Breathe the free air again, my friend.
  6. The young perish and the old linger.
  7. No parent should have to bury their child.
  8. If you trust nothing else, trust this (your heart)...trust us.
  9. If this is to be our end, then I would have them make such an end...as to be worthy of remembrance.
  10. The closer we are to danger, the farther we are from harm.
  11. In the end, its only a passing thing...this shadow. Even darkness must pass.
  12. There's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.
  13. There's no hard feelings. Forgive and forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...