Friday, October 14, 2011

Tulo (3 Cebuano Version) Encore

I can’t believe there would come a day that I’d be releasing a music video for an old song out of very, very old footages. Anyway, I just did.

Before you watch it below, let me just speak a little bit about the video’s background.

Consisting of raw footages taken at 2 separate periods: December 2009 and April 2010, this video features my beloved circle of friends (the McDo Berkz) with cameo appearances of some members of my NJC family.

Proud but not boastful enough, I directed, edited and produced this video with the help of my ever supportive college buddies. Y’all are on the credits, guys! Thank you!

It took me almost (or over) a year to do this because I’m quite a perfectionist + busy at work and play + indecisively creative. I guess that’s how it’s supposed to be when you are assuming you’re a celebrity. LOL!

But no matter how long the process was, the best thing is it’s finished and the finished product is a product of hard work. Bow.

So now, I’m presenting the “Tulo (3 Cebuano Version) Encore” music video! <confetti + fireworks>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...