Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011) Quotes

Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)

  1. Anything is possible when you have inner peace.
  2. You're right. Being right makes me right.
  3. Is "there" a part of "everywhere"?
  4. Nothing's unstoppable except for me when I'm stopping you from telling me something's unstoppable.
  5. You stay in your prison of fear with bars made of hopelessness. And all you get are three square meals a day of shame.
  6. If you mess with the wolf, you get the fangs.
  7. You can chain my body, but you will never chain my warrior spirit.
  8. I hope this turns out better than your plan to cook rice in your stomach by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water.
  9. The only reason you are still alive is that I find your stupidity mildly amusing.
  10. Well, thank you. But I find your evilness extremely annoying.
  11. Your story may not have such a happy beginning. But that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story. Who you choose to be.
  12. Scars heal.
  13. You gotta let go of that stuff from the past, 'cause it just doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...